A downloadable game for Windows
Dungeon Deathball is a compact, turn-based, tactical ball sport with random elements and permadeath.
Guide a team of slaves in a deadly game to win their freedom, and face off against savage monsters who inhabit the dungeon.
It's quick to pick up and play, casual enough for players who aren't hardcore fans of tactical games, but gives a decent challenge so that you're always one step away from becoming floor wax.
In the cruellest corners of the dankest dungeon, the fearsome Mad Lads gather their slaves. And in their raucous rampage, they challenge the weak to a bloodsport most brutal...
The game? Deathball.
The reason? Barbaric entertainment.
The prize, should the slaves survive? Their freedom!
- Simple turn-based tactics on a grid.
- Pick up & play rounds that can be finished in a few minutes.
- 'Rogue-like' elements: randomised challenges with every game, and when your players die they're gone forever.
- Choose from a roster of unique, random characters, each with their own special skill.
- Variety of fearsome enemies posing new tactical threats.
Can you survive until the grisly end?
This game is a work in progress!
I am a solo indie developer looking to incorporate the community in the game development process for Dungeon Deathball. There are many features and improvements still to come. Please share your thoughts in the comments below, and let me know what you'd like to see in the game!
Steam key included!
Join the discussion on Discord
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 0.8 - Perk System & Interface Improvements2 days ago
- First week over - What comes next?5 days ago
- Early Access out now!14 days ago
- Early Access this Friday!16 days ago
- Quick update36 days ago
- v0.6 - Switching 'n' Shooting55 days ago
- v0.5 - Death & Discord58 days ago
- v0.4 - Point & Click65 days ago