The Speedy Update (v0.30)
- Enemy AI is a bit smarter.
- Intention markers give more information about the attack type.
- 'Fast Mode' is even faster, and you also have additional options for speeding up the game.
- Overhauled the 'Options' menu.
- Overhauled the 'Stage Start' screen.
You can now tune the game to be pretty fast, for when you really need to squeeze a run into your lunch break.
- Windowed mode option.
- Option to disable dynamic cameras.
- Option to automatically skip long menu animations and cinematics.
- "Restore Defaults" button in options menu.
- Wandering (green) enemies will move towards players if they can reach an adjacent tile.
- Enemies will move towards the Ball if it's on an adjacent tile.
- Enemies standing on Hazard tiles will prioritise moving off them.
- Ball Modifiers now change automatically with each stage, but the multiplier only changes if you use a modifier.
- All goalies in Trial 4 are replaced with the Slam Lad variant.
- Options menu revamped to fit more items in.
- Stage Start menu revamped to move ball buttons and info closer together.
- Stage Start screen now displays how many of each ball modififer you've used.
- Ball Modifier selection buttons now display their difficulty effect (Easy/Normal/Hard).
- Fast Mode now skips blocked spawns.
- Fast Mode now speeds up many more minor delays.
- Hazard tile popups now display their Stun stat.
- Attack cameras now track whatever was hit, to prevent cases where it would be pushed off-screen.
- Intention arrows differentiate between normal attacks and 'charge' attacks.
- Intention arrows differentiate between normal attacks and 'wind' attacks.
- Hatcheries' spawn intention marker changes colour if the spawn will be blocked.
- Blocked spawns now display a text popup.
- Missed enemy attacks now display a text popup.
- Clarified help text for enemies who attack a row of tiles.
- When Resting, the amount of stamina recovered appears in the text popup.
- Team Info screen displays each player's perk level as an icon.
- Team Info screen displays each player's class with colour-coded text.
- Team Info screen now displays Ball Modifier's difficulty effect.
- 'Dino-floor' achievement is no longer unlocked by Lightning Hazards.
- "Stunned" popups no longer display "-1" if the duration is infinite.
- Options menu items are now always in the same order, regardless of whether you access the menu from the title screen or the pause menu.
- Piercing attacks now push all targets simultaneously, instead of waiting for each one's hit animation to finish.
- Team Info screen now displays correct Score Multiplier for Ball Modifier.
DungeonDeathball_v0-30-0_Windows64_Standalone.zip 81 MB
May 13, 2021
Get Dungeon Deathball
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.