Mostly Bug Fixes (v0.35)
Hey folks, apologies for this update taking a little longer to release than I'd hoped. I've been wiped out by illness this week and spent time with family last week. Maybe the two events are connected? 🤷♂️
Anyway, it's a slightly slimmer update this time as I double down on fixing bugs in preparation for VERSION 1.0! Stay tuned for more news there soon.
A special hello and welcome to the new players joining from the Summer Sale! I hope you'll stick around and compete in the Daily Challenges going forward. 😁
- "Select Team" button now automatically closes the Teams menu and returns to previous screen.
- Daily Challenge Winners popup appears slightly later.
- You can no longer break the leaderboard display by clicking the buttons too fast.
- Ball no longer disappears when an enemy who was holding it is killed by lightning hazards.
- Enemy sprites now face the correct direction for all attack directions.
- Mouse cursor correctly displays "Switch Player" icon again when highlighting an unselected player.
- "Switch Player" cursor icon no longer displays if you hover the mouse over the currently-selected player.
- Monsters on 'trial intro' screen stop making noise when you skip the sequence.
- Player class & perk icons are no longer misaligned on the 'Start Stage' screen if you only have 1 player alive.
- Player HUD automatically re-aligns if the player in slot 1 dies.
- Daily Challenge Winner will not display "no score" message if it fails to download scores before displaying (it will wait instead).
- Tick/cross icons display correctly again on Team unlock requirements.
- Enemy intention arrows now display on top of the dark square underneath the current player.
Get Dungeon Deathball
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.