Update 0.8.2 - Bug fixes and interface improvements
Hey everyone! Just a little updates with some quality-of-life improvements for the UI, particularly with new players in mind. Hope you like the new version! I plan to move on to a new enemy type for version 0.9.
- Added a "not enough stamina" warning when you hover the mouse over actions.
- Moved the Rest action back into the UI to make it clearer and avoid mis-clicks.
- Repositioned Pass and Shoot buttons in the UI and added icons.
- Added a screen transition when loading new scenes.
- New UI audio: selecting gameplay actions and switching to the other player now have unique sounds.
- Reduced the Turn Pars for the Gore Trials stages.
- Bug fix: enemy's next action indicator now updates immediately when you hit or kill them.
- Bug fix: player control is no longer resumed too quickly after you hit an enemy without stunning them.
Please remember to Review the game!
Get Dungeon Deathball
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.