Update 0.9 - the Itch Trials
Woah, 2 updates in 1 week!
The Itch Trials
This update introduces the Itch Trials, increasing the length of the game by 50% and adding not one but two new monsters: Ticks and Hatchers (names TBC).
- Hatchers can't move, but every turn they will spawn a new Tick.
- Ticks are aggressive ball-chasers and will quickly flood the playing field, but they can be killed easily.
This duo adds a new pressure which forces you to use aggressive tactics, otherwise you'll be knee-deep in creepy bugs.
The trials you must face are randomised, so you may go through the Gore Trials first. As I add more monster types in the coming weeks you'll get a growing number of possible combinations.
Health Bar upgrades
Another (smaller) new improvement is that health bars now show the actual number of HP a character has when you hover the mouse over them. There's also a little damage popup which shows how much damage a character took. More little improvements coming in the future too.
- Added the Itch Trials, featuring 2 new monsters: an itchy bitey boy and a thing that spawns itchy bitey boys.
- Health bars now show a numerical value.
- Damage values pop up when characters receive damage.
Get Dungeon Deathball
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.