Ghost Grab 3000
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A challenging arcade score attack with a unique mechanic...
Chain together ghosts with your energy beam, then destroy them all at once to earn points. The longer your chain, the bigger your score multiplier.
Destroy endless waves of increasing difficulty, navigate a frantic phantom bullet hell, and unlock 'Robot Mods' to help you climb the leaderboards. Each session lasts just a few minutes! It's perfect to kill some time (and ghosts) during a lunch break or to compete with friends!
Humanity is long gone, but our wretched souls still wander the Earth.
- THE GRAPPLE BEAM - Chain ghosts together, destroy them all at once, and even absorb enemy bullets for energy using this unique new game mechanic.
- ENDLESS BULLET HELL - The spectral onslaught never stops! Fight ever-increasing enemy numbers until your little robot chassis can take no more.
- POWER-UPS - Blast ghosts with EMP shockwaves or rocket-boost to safety. Choose how you power-up your abilities in unique ways to make each run play differently.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR ROBOT - Unlock 'Robot Mods' to fine-tune your abilities. Customise your hit points, speed, battery power and more, with over 100 possible combinations.
- UNLOCK DIFFICULTY MODES - 3 apocalyptic levels that push your skills to the limit, each one more intense and challenging than the last.
- NUKE THE APOCALYPSE - When all else fails, launch a nuke and make the apocalypse even more apocalypsed.
- LEADERBOARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS - Compare your best scores against the world! Submit your scores by signing into a GameJolt account or using a guest ID. Unlock GameJolt trophies or just use the in-built achievement list. It's up to you!
Current version: 1.5
26th August 2020
Ghost Grab 3000's development was supported by some generous people via Patreon. Thank you!
- Join my Patreon today to support development of my games and get early access to new ones!
- $12 Patrons can claim free access to the full version!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Nov 08, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Bullet Hell, Difficult, Endless, Ghosts, High Score, Pixel Art, Score Attack, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Mailing List, Steam, Patreon, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Minor PatchSep 26, 2022
- This is Grab-o-ween 👻Oct 27, 2020
- 👻 Update 1.5 adds helpful hints in those chaotic momentsAug 26, 2020
- 👻 Update 1.4 now available!Aug 11, 2020
- Subscribe!!Jun 05, 2020
- Update 1.3 - Best version yet!Feb 27, 2020
- Update 1.2 - Major performance boost, balancing and more!Jan 13, 2020
- Update v1.1 - ultra widescreen changes and cursor lock optionsNov 17, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
no more steams key available here, I'll wait patiently to play it :)
Sorry about that! I've just loaded some more keys. Hope you enjoy the game. 😁
This is a super fun game, but it won't accept my gamejolt login =\
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Sorry to hear about the login issue. Do you get an error message of any kind?
Just "wrong username and/or token".
I assume "token" = password, right?
Yeah token is password.
Hmm... Just tried it myself and it's no longer working for me either, even with a password I've double-checked on the GameJolt website itself.
I'll look into this ASAP and let you know if I find a fix. Thanks for bringing it to my attention and apologies for the inconvenience.
Awesome, thanks! Good to know it's not just a quirk of my setup.
Fortunately, the game works just fine without it ^_^
Hey, sorry for the long silence on this. I didn't find any solution, but I just tried it again and I'm now able to login OK. Perhaps it was something that got fixed in the GameJolt back-end? Not sure, but hopefully it works for you too now!